Istructions for Mod

« Older   Newer »

Pic-Maker

Group
    Administrator

Status
    This is Mod 2015 By TheKing97, read this to understand better things both in the installation and game.
    1.When have downloaded the rar, open and you read the txt "ReadMe" to understand, if you estract the data folder on your game, sure that you have a backup folder.
    2.When installed the mod, open the exe for run, quick game is for normal play (nothing changes for this) the history of game in some mission is edit/customed by me, also deathmatchs and tutorials are changes.
    3.For Multiplayer mode changes are Deathmatch, Destruction land, Statue defend, Survival, but in the Deathmatch mode there are other modes in maps, therefore the txt maps are everything red, some maps are normal match but others are with custom mode, in this forum there are section of modes.
    4.Wormpot mode is also changed, you fusion also the weapons but in the modes the wormpot mode changes don't work! in this game is most different than original; more modes, more weapons, more changes, better gameplay, more PRO Gaming, more maps, more caps and better design.
    5.For consult the videos/images of this mod ever in this forum, but also my YT Channel (on my signature below)
    6.Warning, the teams works only normal modes, in custom modes there are explicit teams.
    7.You can share the videos or image in your sites or channels, you make a your video, your gameplay on this mod.
    8.This forum in userful for helping and other, you can share the videos or images in this forum but on section "Images" for videos "Videos".
    Enjoy 4 Fun :D

Edited by TheKingDragonFire - 24/9/2015, 09:35

0 replies since 14/9/2015, 15:49   26 views